Monday, September 26, 2011

My honey is so sweet!

On our way home from out trip in Nevada, derek decided to take a little detour for me! Id never been to the Hoover Dam and he knew that so he took me! :) I was sooo excited!! I quickly whipped out my camera to snap of pictures. 



This is a bridge that was built over the dam to eliminate a whole bunch of traffic! Its a huge bridge! 


                              
                                 This is the back side of the dam.


             
            An over view of the dam and the bridge! It was soo cool!! 




                         Derek and I at the Hoover Dam! :) <3 I love this picture! 



                                    Another view of the bridge. 






This little detour was simple but SSOO COOL! And I will never forget it! It was fun and amazing!       
I have such a sweet boyfriend! Im so lucky! The whole Nevada trip was a lot of fun!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment