Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten things I would LOVE to have in my wardrobe!!!

Item #1 ~ Women Short Cowboy Boot from oldnavy.com color- cognac brown. I've always wanted a cute pair of cowboy boots, these boots are soooo cute!! Hopefully i will have these one day!! :) 


Item #2 ~ Women's Camp Shirt also from oldnavy.com color- white plaid! This shirt is fabulous :) Look at it... 


Item #3 ~ Hollister Boot Sweatpants on hollisterco.com color- navy. Im a casual kinda girl what can I say. 

Item #4 ~ Lake Hodges from hollisterco.com color- burgundy. I get cold easy and this is cute! Even though I live in Arizona!  


Item #5 ~ Cut-out shoulder tee from Victoriassecret.com color- heather grey. This shirt.... is amazing and I want it!! 


Item #6 ~ The Little Tee Dress also from victoriassecret.com color- stripe. This dress is adorable and still casual, and i could totally see myself in this!! :) I love it! 


Item #7 ~ VS Hipster Bootcut Pant from victoriassecret.com color- honey wheat. I need these for work they are so cute! 


Item #8 ~ Gizeh from piperlime.gap.com color- morocco gold. These are so cute and I want them :) 

Item #9 ~ Bling yoga leggings from victoriassecret.com color- heritage pink. I want these to workout in. 


Item #10~ Bra Na Na Bra Top from athleta.gap.com color- white. I could use a cute new sports bra for working out! and this would look cute with the workout pants above!! :) And i bet that it would show off my new guns and abs ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment