Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A girls must have!!

  Im a regular kinda girl. I stick to my comfort zone and pic a favorite and get it every time. When I got to a restaurant 8 times out of 10 if they have them. Almost every day i wear a tee shirt and some sort of denim. When i got out to eat or grab a pop, 10 time out of 10 its coke or vanilla coke :) and when i go to starbucks most of the time im ordering a java chip frap with whip cream. I think you get my point. When it comes to my mascara, my usual is great lash, im sure you girls know what I am talking about pink bottle green lid, big black letters  yes! haha :) when i get my mascara I get NON- waterproof.... waterproof is just a bad idea people. Its gooey and gunky and sticks to your lashes and is a pain in the butt to get off. I am a cry baby.... and i still use regular mascara! haha But I needed mascara and my grandmother picked me up a tube while in the store. She came back and handed me this. Now I am very appreciative and not going to yell at her for grabbing the wrong mascara. So I figured hey, why not give it a try, I may like this kind much better! And boy do I! This is a fabulous mascara! It works so well and makes your eyelashes think and long! I recommend this mascara to every girl! Seriously just give it a try!! :) Tell me and others what you think!!! :) Thanks for reading check in again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this Mascara too! Oddly enough, I also grew up with that Great Lash Pink tube Green lid Mascara. I remember Mom Mom getting ready to 'go out' and putting it on, the same bottle. Maybe we all got that from our Moms...

    I don't have a daughter, only 3 boys, while I hope they won't wear mascara when they grow up, God knows I'll love em' anyway if they do! Should that happen to occur, I believe they will think of 'their Mom' putting on this mascara, and wear the same maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I hear ya! But yeah I love both of those mascaras! Thanks for reading and commenting!!

    ReplyDelete