Friday, July 8, 2011

cheesy but~ from blue to new in so many ways!



My new painting, I painted over a really creepy picture of a girl who was blue and was cracking and she had orange coming through and she was wrinkly ad she was cartoonish... it sounds cool but it wasn't! haha :) but im glad she got a make over. Now she is a pretty blue flower! and i gave it a antique look i love the way that turned out it gives it character. 


I found a website that says~ The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. Blue symbolizes the Virgin Mary. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color. 


I think this painting means allot to me in the fact that before i painted over it, you know that ugly creepy old women who was cracking? yeah her, that's how i felt like. I feel like an ugly (not outside, well sometimes outside but I'm talking about inside) old women who is cranky, rude, scary, unpleasant, all that. You know.. well anyways I've painted over that with something i want to be seen as, beautiful, admirable, pleasant, innocent,  not innocent in the way that I've done something bad but in the sweet, nice, and i cant think of how to put it.. I'm sure you understand. Follow me on my way to be a better person, possibly can you do that for yourself? everyday I'm going to post a challenge, here's how it woks you do that challenge and then the next time i post one you do the one you've done again and the new one, and so on! 


Today's challenge~ compliment someone. possibly someone you think could use it, or someone you've never complimented before. 


<3 always. Kailyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment