Monday, July 11, 2011

What is going on with me

Ahhhh, grandparents are in town and im very happy to see them!! Family is important to me, and im glad to see them whenever i can!! Tomorrow im probably going to bath and body works with my grandma, and mom, the rest of the fam. will possibly come with us as well! After that i have a job interveiw! Is gunna be a busy day! haaha so i might not blog! thats a might... not haha knowing me, ill find time!! My mom, grandma and I were talking about how befor ive had trouble befor with expressing how i feel, and holding it in. Which made me think about how angry and upset i was when i was holding things in all the time! 


Sooo todays "be sweet" challenge is~ Find someone you trust and you know will listen to you express your feelings who you are comfortable with and talk to them when you need to!! 


I hope these challenges are helping you as much as they are helping me!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment