Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The blog "newb"

I'm not really sure how this works. I've heard of blogs, never read one, never seen one, and i don't know anyone who has one or follows one. I guess I don't really care if anyone reads this or not, I'm kind of doing this for fun and almost to talk to myself. I think maybe doing this, typing this, seeing it, reciting it, and knowing maybe someone else out there is reading it will help me with whatever I am blogging about that day. Not that all I have to blog about is complaining. I sort of feel like i am babbling. But anyways, I have a lot of interesting thoughts and i figure why not set them free, and allow others to read and enjoy them, and possibly help them? or maybe myself? We will see anyways id live for whoever is reading this to come back and read more of my blog posts. 
Im sure if you would like to read this, you would like to know who the person is who is writing these posts you are reading. Well if you don't know already my name is Kailyn (pronounced Kay-Lynn). I have 3 younger sisters and 1 younger brother. I live in Arizona, but i have moved around my whole life and have not lived here for long. Like most I haven't had an easy life, but just like on a first date i will not reveal everything at this moment. I will let you in on my secrets in later blog posts... so if your nosy (like me) ;) watch out for new posts from me! :) Also, please leave comments! I would love to hear what you think! What you want to know! Your honest opinion! and much much more! 
Thank you for your time! Hope you will read again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment