Tuesday, October 25, 2011

old navy order!! :D

So I ordered cloths and shoes from oldnavy and I am SOOOOO excited for them to come in! So therefor I NEED to blog about it!! :D


This is so cute! It will be great for Arizona fall! Its a cardigan that also allows for air! 




I plan on wearing this with the cardigan above! I love this! I was 15 dollars marked down to 50! :) 




:D Im so excited about these! They will be worn ALOT! :) haha 


These will be my pride and joy! I cannot explain to you all how excited I am to be getting these!! Ive always wanted a pair of cowgirl boots! FINALLY! 


YAY!! These are so cute! I had a pair like this and they were so comfy! And i wore them all the time! 




And of course some brown flipflops! :D gotta love oldnavy flipflops! 1.99! 




I CANT WAIT FOR MY ORDER TO COME IN!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment